This year I have a lot of special events coming up. In a couple of months, my older sister is planning to get married. My sister and I were talking about her wedding dress and just by talking about the wedding made me feel a bit overwhelmed. We don’t have much time to plan her wedding, so we were started to get busy talking about different colors and styles of the dresses for her and her bridesmaids. She was trying to look for a prom dress for her daughters since their proms will be coming up around the same time. Here are some suggestions/ tips that we found on our journey.
Wedding Dress Tips
- Make a budget for your wedding dress; it is easy to go over your budget you don’t want to waste your time trying on a dress that you cannot afford.
- Start early looking for your wedding dress, you need about six to nine months. It would give you the time to choose what color and style you are looking for in a wedding dress.
- Call the salon in advance, so you know if the salon has the exact dress you have been dying to try on.
- Stay open mind let the salon make some recommendations
- The best time to go shopping for a wedding dress is on Tuesday or Wednesday morning when the salon is less crowded.
- Buy a dress that fits yours now, if you are planning to lose weight for your wedding you can always take the gown in than to try and make a too -small dress work.
- It is essential to read the fine print Triple- check the contract make sure there are no errors. You don’t want to end up with the wrong size, color, measurement, delivery date, and price of the gown.
- If you have an accessory that you want your dress to match your accessory take it with your to the salon.
- Trust your instinct, remember your wedding day your special day. I suggested to them this Amazon has beautified wedding gowns are affordable that fits everyone budget.
Bridesmaids dress tips
Now that you have found your dream dress, we need to start looking for the perfect complementing dresses for the bridesmaids. To do this, there are a lot of things we must keep in mind.
- Remember that your bridesmaid would be paying for there own dress. You want to be considerate of your friend’s lifestyle. You don’t want your wedding to be a financial burden on them.
- Make a budget that everyone in the bridesmaid party can afford.
- Find the right fit, reminder your bridesmaid to buy there dress a large size measurement than they usually size. Let them now it is easy to alter a dress that is big, but if there purchase clothing too small, she ‘ll have to order a new or would not be able to be in your wedding.
- Chose a dress shade to find a color them for the dress is play off the color of the venue and the season.
- You would need to choose a shed that goes well with a variety of skin tones.
- Remind your bridesmaid to get the right undergarments because without the right bra the dress would look unflattering.
Prom dress Tips
- It’s never too early to begin searching for the perfect prom dress.
- Take one person you trust to help you pick the perfect dress
- Don’t get hung up on a style or color, keep an open mind.
- Wear proper undergarment your want to see how the gown is going to fit yours.
- Stick to your budget don’t try on dresses way over budget.
My nieces have gone to the countless website to find a perfect dress that fit there budget and style. I suggested to them this site that has beautified dress for every special occasion, and the gowns are affordable that fits everyone budget http://www.fabvoguedress.us/
Thank you, for reading my post if you have any question or comments please leave them in the space below in the comment section